ShareJunkies is a new competiton site that also lets you discover and share awesome content. Choose from any of our posts to share with your friends and raise your points score. The more points you gain, the more prize draws you can enter.
Terms and Conditions
- Users must be aged 16 and over to use this site. Users under 18 must have express permission from a parent or guardian.
- ShareJunkies reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Should this happen then an email with the changes will be sent to all users of ShareJunkies.
- Any employee, or people in direct contact with the creation and management of ShareJunkies are not permitted for entry into any of the prize draws.
- ShareJunkies reserve the right to disqualify entrants and remove their entries to competition whereby we feel unfair play has occurred.
- Each post can only be shared once per user.
- By sharing content from our post selection you understand that;
- a wall post will be created and be visible to your Friends on Facebook.
- you will receive a point value for making this post
- you must keep this post live
- When sharing posts you agree that you will not overshare and spam your Facebook wall.
- Users are permitted to enter any of the prize draw, any number of times.
- To gain 1 entry to any draw you can redeem 10 points from your total.
- On redemption points are deducted from the points balance
- Prize draws will be outlined in the prizes section for users of the site.
- ShareJunkies reserves the right to add, remove or edit any prize draws in the future.
- Prizes will only become active upon reaching the next sharing milestone.
- Once shares reach one of the milestones, a prize draw will be made. That prize draw will become inactive and no more entries can be taken.
- Each prize draw will be selected automatically by our software shortly after reaching the milestone.
- Competition winners will be contacted via emailafter their win. This email will inform winners of the choices available in which to receive their prize.
- All prizes will be paid in to the winners in Pounds Sterling.
- Where the prize is a non-cash entity. They are transferable but no cash alternatives will be offered in its place.
- When a winner is selected we will check your wall posts to verify that you have not deleted the posts you have posted.
- Winners names may be used in future promotional materials and also on the website.
- Brands shall not sharing anything that the moderators feel would be illegal or anything that promotes violence, terrorism, gambling, adult themes etc.
- The moderators word on rejection is final and on rejection you must edit the post until the moderators are satisfied.
- When a post is live edits are no longer acepted.
- Refunds are not valid if any ShareJunkies users have began sharing your post.
- ShareJunkies reserve the right to remove any posts that get reported to us by users.
- Use of this site requires you to link your Facebook profile with the site.
- ShareJunkies will only post content to your wall when you choose to share a post. We will not post anything without your clearance.
- This website and the promotion within are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By joining up to this site you understand that you are providing information to ShareJunkies and not to Facebook.
- At the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect and use personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.